Hi and Welcome to 3rd Grade!
My name is Ms. Warren and I am one of the 3rd Grade G&T Teachers at Chelsea Prep. I am very glad you have visited our class website, and hope that you continue to check back in with us to see how we grow on our educational journey! I am looking forward to an exciting and challenging year with you and I can't wait to begin our learning adventures!
Please continue reading below for some "fun facts" about me!
Fun Facts about Ms. Warren!
- I grew up and currently live in the town of Stony Brook, NY, which is on Long Island. I love going to the beaches during the summer and going out East to pick pumpkins and apples in the fall!
- I went to Roger Williams University in Rhode Island, and received my Bachelors in Education. I am currently going for my Masters in Educational Technology at Long Island University on Long Island, and can't wait to share my newfound knowledge with my students and colleagues!
- One of my favorite sports to play is volleyball and I was on the Varsity team in high school and we won the State Championships! I also continued to play volleyball in college, GO HAWKS!
- I have a big, crazy family and I love each and everyone of them! I am the oldest of 4 children and have 1 brother named Michael, and 2 sisters named Julianne and Kelcie. Michael graduated Hofstra University, where Julianne is going to college now, and Kelcie just started her senior year in High School at Ward Melville.
- I have 3 Black labradors at home named Wisdom, Sully, and Mookie and I love all of them SO much! Wisdom is 13 years old and Sully and Mookie are 2!
- I LOVE to watch sports, both live and on TV. My FAVORITE team is the New York Mets, but I also love the NY Jets and the NY Rangers. Sports are a big part in my life and it will be the theme within our classroom this year!
- I LOVE to teach and to learn! I am excited to be able to do both of these things this year and am so glad that I have such a great group of students and parents to work with! (I can tell already :] )